Hello! Im back! I decided to have a couple of days off, whilst I was poorly! I do enjoy blogging, and instagramming ( okay thats not a word ), but sometimes its just so easy, to get overall focused on it! So after my mini cleanse, I realised, that I have NO food in. NOT COOL. Liam’s working back to back, so, I forgot to do the food shop, as we normally do it together (he’s a picky eater). So, after my workout this morning, I decided to rummage through the fridge, and cupboards to see what I could conjure up! And I came up with this!!!
- 4 scoops of vanilla protein powder ( I use protein worlds slender blend )
- 1 table spoon of organic Cacao
- 1 table spoon of Chia seeds to sprinkle on top
- Sprinkle a small amount of oats ( measurement to your discretion )
- 50ml Almond milk
- 50ml water
- 1 Banana
- 1 passion fruit – cut in half
- Place protein powder into blender, along with the cocoa powder, and chopped up banana
- Add water and almond milk and blend – the mixture should be thick
- Sprinkle the chia seeds, and oats on top and place half of the passion fruit ( like a porn star martini ) in the middle – it should float!!!
I liked this combination, as it was the perfect combination of sweet! And when I’m on a cut and really wanting sweet things… its always good to have an alternative!
Im going to be writing about a summer salad tomorrow; so stay posted! Much love;
Emilie (instagram: foodfit_em )