Good afternoon everyone! So I decided to sleep in today until 10:30, thus making my breakfast, considerably later than usual! I am currently procrastinating, whilst watching Reign ( mwwhaha). However, I should revising for my Uni exams ( urrgghhh). Liam is at work all day today; so it will just be me writing the recipes down today!
- 3 scoops of Protein World slender blend powder ( I used vanilla)
- 1 banana
- For toppings: 1 tsp of peanut butter, 5 raspberries (fresh or frozen), 2 tsp of rolled oats and 1tsp of mixed seeds, plus 4 almonds
- Put the Protein powder and the banana into a blender
- Add 100ml of water and blend
- Pause the blender and add a further 100ml to the mixture
- Pour the mixture into your bowl
- Add the toppings how you desire. I sprinkled the oats using my fingers around the edge of the bowl. ( I found using my fingers easier, than using a spoon) Be careful, when placing the ingredients on top of the mixture as you don’t want them to sink.
You may need to add more water, depending on how big your banana actually is. You want a thick consistency, so it can hold the toppings! I love this recipe, as you can use a variety of fruit when making it. I love to make mango ones also! This helps me get my protein shake in! Don’t worry if it ends up messy ( like mine today), it all gets mixed in anyway!
I hope you enjoy,
Emilie & Liam